Today I finished my Jaywalkers. Wouh!
When I set this goal earlier in October (Socktoberfest 2011) to finish this pair of socks I started in the beginning of August, I just thought that it would be a fun way to accelerate my knitting pace and finish it a little faster so I can move on to the next project.
Well... it turned out to be a challenge more than I had imagined ;-) I felt just like during the Ravelympics! I've had to be disciplined! And I made it!
Here they are:
Needles: US 1 / 2.25 mm
Start to finish: August 2011 - October 2011
Notes: No modifications
Very nice self-striping yarn from Biscotte & Cie. I really enjoyed knitting with it!
Overall, it has been a very fun project! No wonder so many people knit that pattern! I wonder though if one day I will be able to knit one pair of socks in just a week!
Have a great week everyone!