Sunday, January 18, 2009

Noro Striped Scarf

As I mentionned in my previous post, the Noro Striped Scarf is the project that brought me back to knitting.
















Knitting this scarf has been a pure pleasure. I would knit it again anytime. To tell you the truth, I really hope to knit another one soon!

I tried as much as possible to keep it for knit nights since it is really simple to knit (that must be why at every knit night I make a silly mistake). The colors of the Noro Silk Garden are definitely "yummy"! The blues, the browns, the pinks, the greens, ... all of them! Once you see another color coming, you just can't stop knitting. I kept saying "these are the last two rows for tonight"! Truly addictive...

Well, enough writing, here it is:




















Pattern: Noro Striped Scarf
Yarn: Noro Silk Garden
Needles: US 6 / 4.0 mm
Start to finish: October 2008 - December 2008
For: Me
Notes: I followed the instructions on Brooklyntweed's blog, except for the needle size. I also knit quite tight so it is a little bit narrower than the other ones I've seen.

2 comments:

tania MN said...

Hi! Your scarf is very beautiful! Would it be OK if you told me what colors you used? Thanks!

Maryse said...

Thanks a lot! The colors I used are two skeins each of 225 and 264. Hope you have a chance to knit this scarf! I thought it was so much fun!