Friday, January 22, 2010

FO: One-legged Monkey

That was an interesting photo shoot. How hard would one think it is to take a picture of your own foot?

I just finished knitting my first sock (just one - not enough yarn left)! It was very interesting and I have to say that I am proud of this achievement!

This yarn is interesting because it makes the heel stand out and let me see very well the different parts of a sock.

Now, I'm ready for the Ravelympics. According to my calculation, I have to knit twice as fast as I did for this single sock and I will be able to knit a pair of socks in 17 days!

Good night!

9 comments:

Celestial said...

Super cute sock! Too bad there was only enough yarn for one. I'm always so nervous about that.

Knitterella said...

That sock is beautiful! I guess your feet will have to take turns wearing it - bummer not enough yarn. Good practice though.

I'm doing the Olympics too!

Chantal Boucher said...

Wow!! T'es vraiment bonne!!

Lolita Blahnik said...

I know how hard is to take a picture of your own foot!!!!!!!!! jejejjej
Lovely sock.
PS. can you speak spanish or I'm wrong?

Knittymuggins said...

This turned out so super pretty! Great job :)

knittymuggins

freefont said...

hello! how are you?
you can download unique fonts in our website for free

Twisted Knitter (Janet) said...

LOVE them -- the striped heel is a nice bonus.

birana said...

Congratulations! this sock is amazing :) now the hardest part... make 2(I have trouble with 2.. 2 sock 2 mittens 2 gloves.. te 2nd one is always harder to knit..that's me)
And I agree taking photo of you own feet it's hard but you did fine!

margene said...

Nicely done! That's one of my favorite patterns.