I finished my Damson on Monday! What a nice pattern to knit! I recommend it... if you don't already have one! The yarn also was simply exquisite. What a great colorway for this time of the year!
Needles: US 4 / 3.5 mm and US 8 / 5.0 mm
Start to finish: March 2012 - June 2012
Notes: I used 3.5 mm needles for the entire pattern,
except for the bind off, I used 5.0 mm.
It is smaller than the original pattern. I only had 100 g of yarn. So I read notes from other people on Ravelry, reduced the needle size compared to what the pattern calls for, built an Excel file to follow-up the percentage of stitches knitted versus the remaining weight. This made me confident that it would work out well and it took 90 g of yarn.
Here is a closer look at the yarn and the light variations of purple and red in it!
It looks like we are having a wonderful summer day today! This week, I only work tomorrow and then, I finally take some days off (for the rest of the week)! Yé!
Have a great end of the weekend!