Tuesday, March 14, 2017

It's winter!

And I who thought that I had finished my hat too late to wear it this winter! Think again! Winter is not over yet!

But cold ears are gone now that I have knitted my very first tuque for myself! This one I keep!


You can see my project page on Ravelry for more details. I've modified the pattern to be less slouchy although I haven't knitted the slouchy version. I really like the end result.

I haven't washed it yet either. I'm always a bit scared that the size is going to change or the colors will be altered.

I've already made my calculations to knit a mini version for my daughter with the remaining yarn.

And since there will be more yarn left at the end, I may add some pom-poms...


To be continued :)

Good night!

4 comments:

Audry said...

I wish we still had a little bit of winter left. I'm glad that you get to enjoy your hat for just a bit longer.

andi said...

Nothing like an extra couple of days to get some wear out of your wonderful hat! I am very jealous!

Deal and Delas said...

Lahore Park View City Location and Map
Real estate is one of the business sectors that is driven by some crucial points. For instance, in terms of property buying, location is one of the most important factors. In fact, most real estate experts define a location as one of the only factors that have the capacity to make or break the future valuation of the property. The Lahore PVC is a location wonder! Although there are many real estate projects located around this housing society, none of these housing schemes enjoys a location advantage like that of Lahore PVC.
Rudn Enclave payment plan
Blue world city Islamabad installment plan
park view lahore location

ac repiar dubai said...

Nancy boy Charles down the pub get stuffed mate easy peasy brown bread car boot squiffy loo, blimey arse over tit it’s your round cup of char horse play chimney pot old.https://applecoolac.com/ Chip shop bonnet barney owt to do with me what a plonker hotpot loo that gormless off his nut a blinding shot Harry