Thursday, September 28, 2017

FO: Multnomah

Hello! How are you?  I hope you have all had a wonderful summer. I love summer!

There hasn't been much knitting for me during the nice season, except I did a KAL: Le KAL de l'été (the Summer KAL in French) which was organized by Colorista.  Colorista is a new local hand dyer and she creates colorways that are definitely beautiful. They look so cozy. I knit my daughter's Peppa Scarf last winter with it and I look forward to knit with her yarns again.

This being said, the KAL was for fun and we didn't need to use Colorista yarn to participate. So, I used some yarn that I had in my stash. I really want to empty my stash, if that is possible, and never buy again any yarn that I am not going to knit right away. That's me!  I think it is possible, as you can see...

And the pattern I chose has been in my queue for years. It is Multnomah. It is a very easy pattern to follow. I haven't made any mods, except I knitted it with light fingering with the exact gauge. I also chose this pattern because it is a very small shawl (the project for the KAL needed to be a shawl) and honestly, I was not sure that I could knit a shawl in two months (July and August). So, it was realistic and I made it.  I was glad that I was on vacation at the end of August though :)

So enough said, here are some pictures...
 


 See my project page on Ravelry for more details.
 
I wish you all have a great Fall! Happy knitting!


3 comments:

Audry said...

That is beautiful! It is good to see that you still have a little time to knit.

Lolita Blahnik said...

Hi! I love this pattern, I knitted it some years ago and recently I made a little blanket for my daughter in a very similar design.
Hope you are all OK, love read you!

Singh said...

This is really awesome and beautiful.
Thank for this sharing.
read our post for mobile cover
iphone Mobile Cover