Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Butterfly Award

Island Girl from Prince Edward Island made my day today by nominating me for the Butterfly Award - For the coolest blog I ever know. Thank you so much, this is so sweet!

Although I feel much more like a caterpillar at this point - a slow one - it is an honor to receive it. I spend myself a lot of time reading blogs from my blog list, blogs from these blog commentators, then blogs from these blogs commentators blog lists, etc. I'm sure you know what I mean ;-)

All in all, every day I discover new people who are very talented photographers, cooks, and of course, knitters. Since this is a "butterfly" award, I will nominate blogs that I've discovered recently, hoping that other people will discover them at the same time!

Here is what to do:
1) Post the award logo on your blog
2) Add the link to the person who nominated you
3) Nominate at least 6 others & post their links.

I am passing on this award to:


Knitwise, I continue to knit Thermal. Yes I do. The second sleeve is half knit. There is hope. More than half of the back of Lilas is done. I think I will knit the second Handsome Mitten after Thermal unless I really need a change...

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Lolita Blahnik said...

Acabo de mirar la foto que me enviaste de los Bella's Mittens. Mucho mas chulo el punto del interior que en el patron gratuito que me descargue. Podria ser alguna variacion del punto de arroz o algo asi? la verdad es que no tengo ni idea, pero para mi las trenzas son algo tan nuevo que creo que me centrare en ellas y hare liso el interior!!!!
Seguire atenta a tu blog a ver si alguien descifra el misterio de ese punto.

Knittymuggins said...

Congratulations on your wonderful award!! It is truly deserved :) Hope your weekend was lovely!

knittymuggins

Eirene said...

Thank you SO MUCH for your very kind words on my blog and also nominating me for this! <3

You have some gorgeous knits here - I especially love your version of Lilian Tank Top. So pretty! And the Noro scarf reminds me that my husband has been nagging for me to make one for him for such a long time now... :)