Thursday, September 17, 2015

FO: Plain Vanilla Socks

Summer is still here, in September... I love it!

And it allowed me to finish these socks and show them before fall comes.  These are the Plain Vanilla Socks in the not so plain Watermelon colorway:

What a simple pattern. Almost too simple!  Perfect for this fun yarn!  I've always wanted to knit socks in that colorway from Biscotte & cie.

It was fun to take pictures in the grass. We've had such a beautiful summer. 
 
Here are my socks sunbathing:

 See my project page on Ravelry.

I hope you all had a nice summer and that you can also continue to enjoy it for a few more days! 

Happy fall knitting!

5 comments:

Audry said...

The color is so vivid in your socks, you can practically taste the watermelon. They are truly the perfect summer-themed socks!

Andi G said...

Love these socks! We can be sock twins as I knit up some with this exact same yarn.
Happy to hear that your Summer has been a good one.

HD Wallpapers said...

Oh! that was a cool post.I like it.

tattoo thoughts said...

Great idea and super cute!

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.